Scythe Buyers' Guide
We do understand (as mr. office informed us) that our website may be too daunting for the average visitor to navigate, and yes, we regret that fact. (You see, the friend who initially designed it had no idea how extensive it would one day become... and neither did we.) But to fundamentally redesign it seemed too much of a task for semi-Luddites as we are. Especially since Kai resigned as our webmaster, we've experienced technical as well as time-related difficulties at just barely keeping up with it all. However, taking Marshall Roberts of the Southern Scythe Squad up on his offer to help with the re-design, we are presently working on just that!
The following groupings of suggested links are meant to point our readers to the most pertinent material.IF YOU ARE:
1. Considering a scythe but feel as yet unconvinced of its merit:
2. Ready to buy one, though still need guidance in selection:
3. Already own one, but having difficulty 'making it dance':
4. Considering making a snath:
a) teaching instructional courses:
6. Interested in other 'Essential' tools:
Site created Jan. 2002
All text and images on this website are copyright © Peter Vido 1995-2012 unless otherwise noted.
Modified 06 Feb. 2013